The meet & greet, convention talks and AGM will be held at the Chateau Nova Hotel & Suites at 159 Airport Rd. in Edmonton. Special events will be 500m away at the Alberta Aviation Museum on Kingsway Ave. There is complimentary parking and high speed internet access. For more info, please go to: www.chateaunovahoteledmonton.ca and www.albertaaviationmuseum.com.
To be taken to an interactive map of the site, please click the image below:
Arriving at the Edmonton International Airport? Sky Shuttles to the hotel are available for $18 one-way or $30 round-trip. You can buy your ticket from the driver. More info at www.edmontonskyshuttle.com.
Prefer to rent a car during your stay? We have an agreement with National, Alamo and Enterprise that gets you up to 30% off the regular rates. Call National at 1-800-227-7368, Enterprise at 1-800-261-7331, or Alamo at 1-877-222-9075 and quote XVC5010.
There are several options for dining out at or near the Chateau Nova Hotel at various price points. Some suggestions:
- The Pantry, the Chateau Nova's on-site restaurant, offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. For a sample menu, please click here.
- Other nearby hotels also have restaurants such as: The Ramada and the Chateau Louis
- Across the street there is a shopping centre that has a Ricky's Restaurant, a Quizno's, Starbucks, and a Superstore that is currently under construction.
- Within a five minute drive you'll find an A&W, McDonald's and Moxie's.
- The Chateau Nova Hotel has an ATM machine, coin laundry facilities, dry cleaning services, mail/copy/fax services, and a small fitness centre on site.
- The nearby Kingsway Mall has a Bank of Montreal, tailor, as well as many stores for picking up any needed items.
- Within a five to ten minute drive of the convention site, you can also find an RBC, TD Bank, Scotiabank, and Servus Credit Union.
For more Edmonton-area information, please visit www.edmonton.com!