The CAHS relies on individual donations to help accomplish its work of celebrating and preserving Canada’s aviation heritage. Membership fees simply don’t cover all our operational expenses and special projects.
Your financial donations are always welcome for
- Producing educational literature
- Booking guest speakers
- Sponsoring special projects
- Supporting students and researchers
- Creating scholarships and prizes
We would also be grateful for your in-kind donations for conventions, auctions, raffles, and other events.
And don’t forget: We are a charitable organization and issue tax receipts.
In 2009 we were able to support the following recipients
- Air Force Association of Canada (AEA Silver Dart 2005 Project)
- Ontario Aviation Historical Society (Operating as The Great War Flying Museum)
- Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum
- Centennial College/Douglas MacRitchie Scholarship
- Canadian Air & Space Museum
- The Secrets of Radar Museum
- Shearwater Aviation Museum
- Western Canada Aviation Museum
Make an online donation now using our secure, no-charge PayPal processing service (MasterCard, VISA, and PayPal account)
or download and mail in the form below along with your donation.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact The CAHS Treasurer
for more information on how your donations can support the CAHS’s important work.