Vol. 39 No.4 Winter
2001 Winter Issue, Vol. 39 No.4
- p.122 “Getting the Picture: Flying Alone and Unarmed Over Hostile Territory” by Bill Carr
- p.132 “Fokker Universal G-CAHE: The Story and Disposition of An Historic Aircraft” by Clark Seaborn
- p.136 “Convention 2001: Clear Skies and Aviation History” by Gord McNulty
- p.142 “Canada’s Twin Pins: The Scottish Aviation Twin Pioneer on Northern Ops” by Dirk Spencer
- p.150 “Cold War Capers: Flying with the RCAF NATO Air Division” by Ken Hagarty
There are yet no reviews for this product.